- ISO Certification
With ISO Certification Proves Your Company's Credibility In Tenders And Instils Confidence That Your Promises Will Be Kept.
By having a management system that meets international standards, you tell your customers that you are serious about meeting their needs.
Common benefits across QMI certifications include:
- the recognition from global accreditation body of ASM GLOBAL for the QMI certification process
- awards and affiliations with trusted bodies, both national and international
- QMI have auditors and experts who are experienced in their fields or scoops
- We will help recommend the right standards for your business
- disclosure in details of service costs to achieve cost savings for your business
- We all always give our best service, on time and integrity in all stages of the service process
- Whatever processes you are looking to improve, we will help you find the standard that’s right for your business.
Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so certification opens doors.
Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements and a service that is dependable and can be relied on.
Improve the perception of your organization with staff, customers and suppliers.
Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organization and its customers.
Transparency and trust are the building blocks of any organization’s credibility. Nothing undermines effective institutions and equitable business more than bribery.
An Integrated Management System (IMS) is a complete framework that combines all aspects of an organisation's systems, processes, and any standards.