ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management systems that can be used to respond to the needs of your organization's customers and markets through the quality assurance of its products and services.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management systems focused on achieving continual improvement of customer satisfaction and quality management systems through quality assurance. The value of an organization is evaluated according to such aspects as its business performance, competitive strengths, social trust and level of recognition. The quality management system improves the ability of the organization to respond to customer and market needs and enhances customer satisfaction through the quality improvement of products and services, thereby increasing the value of the organization. As such, regardless of the size of the organization, it has been widely used not only in the manufacturing industry but also in the other industries including information and service industries.
Moreover, in recent years, ISO 9001 has been utilized in improving business efficiency and strengthening organizational structure, which are established elements in terms of compliance and corporate governance.
QMI Certification is a pioneer of ISO assessment, and our auditors, who have knowledge of a wide range of best practices, conduct assessments that may help to enhance the value of your organization.
QMI Certification has conducted quality management system assessment in a way that suits the scale and characteristics of the businesses in which the assessed organizations are engaged. QMI Certification has assessed and registered the greatest number of organizations in Indonesia, and has handled the mature management systems of many influential organizations. QMI Certification auditors are highly experienced in conducting assessments and have a thorough understanding of a wide range of best practices. We hope that you find QMI Certification proven experience and reliability helpful in enhancing the social value of your organization.
QMI Certification ISO 9001 assessment emphasizes the following points taking into consideration the needs of your organization as well as those of society.
1. Effectiveness of the management system
- QMI Certification places importance on whether the objectives of your organization are effective and whether they are aligned with customer needs and expectations.
- QMI Certification assesses the effectiveness of the management system based on both the outcomes obtained by its scheme and implementation level of the system.
- QMI Certification focuses on whether "Check" and "Act" phases are conducted based on the criteria for each process and whether the correlation among the processes is consistent. In this way, the effectiveness of the management system for the entire organization is assessed.
2. Process assessment
- Assessments are conducted focusing on whether customers' requirements that are input and the products and services that are output are integrally linked within the process so as to achieve quality assurance and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Operation status is assessed so that customer satisfaction is enhanced, clarifying the correlation, input and output of business processes.
- Emphasis is placed on the mechanism for achieving the organization's objectives; in addition, an assessment is conducted to determine whether the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle is functioning autonomously in line with the actual business processes.
3. On-site assessment
- Whether the policy and objectives set by the top management have been understood for each process and at each level of the hierarchy is assessed, thereby enhancing the motivation of personnel at the job site.
- Through on-site assessments at the job sites where products and services are produced and provided, the actual circumstances and issues associated with the system are reported to top management.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your organization:
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- In some countries mandatory if your business want to tenders in the public sector
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Reduces operating costs related to waste, rework and non-value added activities
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increases market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On time delivery
- Right first time approach
- Fewer returned products and complaints
ISO 9001 certification (also known as "registration") is a third party audit conducted by a certification body such as a QMI certification body, after verifying that an organization meets the requirements of ISO 9001, QMI certification body will issue ISO 9001 certificate. annual surveillance audits scheduled regularly by the QMI certification body, with a re-certification of the Quality Management System performed after 3 years.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in achieving the ISO 9001 Certification.