The ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. Using this family of standards will help your organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
Compliance with ISO 27001 certification is proof of independent verification that your Information Security Management System meets the international standard.
The Benefit :
- Internationally recognised standard
- Certification Accredited by ASM Global
- Meets governance and business continuity requirements
- Reduce information security risks by considering threats and controlling availability; preserving integrity and protecting confidentiality
- Aids legal compliance – data protection
- Demonstrate governance of your information technology systems